Monday, May 3, 2010

Fun at Mama C & Daddy Tom's

While Daddy got a little extra work done at the office, Trey and I headed to Mama C & Daddy Tom's house for a little visit. Daddy Tom was particularly excited for us to come over because, he said, he had something he wanted to show us.

We arrived to find that Daddy Tom had installed a special airplane swing for Trey on the back patio! This happened to be a swing that my grandparents had bought for Uncle Ryan when he was little; my dad found it and proudly painted Trey's name on the side (it has Ryan's name in red paint on the other side) and hung for Trey to use.
Trey was so excited to play on the swing! He especially liked it when Daddy Tom would twirl the propeller.
Eventually the women left the men outside to their own devices and retreated inside for a little visit. When I came back outside, this is what I found...


Don't you love the little mischievous smile? It's as if to say, "Mommy I know I just got my clothes all wet, but it's so much fun, and I'm only sorry that you caught me!"

No comments: