Sunday, October 11, 2009

Picture-less

I am not particularly good about loading pictures onto this blog. This is because I often blog on my work computer - whether during breaks during the day or in the evening - but I keep all of my pictures on my home computer. Sometimes I go back in time and add pictures or videos to old posts just for the sake of prosperity (which is really the primary reason for this blog), but I've been told on more than one occasion that I need to be better about putting pictures on here.

So I write to apologize for this. The truth is, I haven't even turned on my home computer if weeks, if not months, at this point. But yesterday, Aunt Kacie decided to turn on my computer to surf the web, and it wouldn't boot up. Sure enough, after several tries, my computer won't start - there seems to be something wrong with Windows.

I'm trying not to be too anxious about this. After all, I need a new computer anyway, and most if not all of my data was backed up. And there's still the chance that it can be fixed (I've already sent a desperate plea to my office computer tech). But until then, I can't promise to be any better about uploading pictures onto the blog. You'll just have to believe me that Trey gets cuter and cuter every day. :)

No comments: